Pages

Saturday 6 October 2012

Business Branding

I'm soooo excited ... and I just can't hide it....

At the moment these lyrics are repeating themselves within my head because, yes you've guessed it .... I'm so excited. Want to know why? Well just look at my lovely banner!!!

I've been working hard the last few weeks planning my new Jewellery Business and I'm now coming close to the launch of ....


 
With a lot of thanks to Jeanette over at J.Designs Handmade on Etsy, I now have my branding complete. She has created this gorgeous banner for me along with my new profile picture and a matching Facebook cover picture for my Made by Woo page.


I'm also eagerly awaiting my new business card design and also mailing labels and return address labels to complete the whole package.
 
Made by Woo finally has an identity
 
To complete the look my jewellery packaging will be White kraft boxes with a Ribbon tied around it, nice and simple like my jewellery and ready to give as a gift.
 
 
I would love to know what you all think.... please let me know in the comments.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment