Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Studio Make Over - The Before Pictures

Lucky me, to have my own room dedicated to my craft and jewellery projects.......

Only problem is, it's a mess. Evidenence A & B below.



Not only do I have a lot of stuff, but I'm also an extremely messy person and I'm always leaving a project halfway through to start another. Hands up who guilty of this too?

So the plan is to reorganise, I have another desk and an office cupboard purchased very cheaply off an auction site, three guesses which one?

I want to make my Studio into a bright, colourful and creative room, so I'll scourer the web looking for ideas and inspiration to transform my space.

Keep checking back to see my step by step diary on the tranformation from mess to Woo's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment